We are determined to protect and respect the privacy of our users. Comfort and security you as a user using a website that is currently located Alamudy www.alamudy.com and equipment and other associated services such as belanja.alamudy.com and website800k.alamudy.com
You should be aware that certain links on the Service can direct you to the site or other beyond the scope of our coverage where the information collected is outside of our direct control. In that context, the respective privacy policies of those sites or third-party applications that you access will organize information obtained through such third parties.
If you are under 18 years old, you should use our service with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
Information We Collect, Receive and Organize:
- Account Information and Profile: When you create an account on the Service, we may ask for certain information such as your email address and password (user identification code) is correct. you can create a profile that includes information such as geography, initial and last name, gender, telephone number, interests and other information, including photos you want to upload.In certain circumstances you may also contact other users through the user-profiles them. Any information you share in your profile available to the public is your responsibility. You should carefully consider these risks in making certain personal information, particularly information such as address or precise location information, available to the public. Once you have decided to go on
Our services using third-party authentication services, such as Facebook Connect, we can also accept additional profile or other information that is permitted by such third party providers.
- Ads and Transactions: We can organize the information, including personal information and contact information and password (user identification code) are valid needed to enable meeting of buyers and sellers, to send a message or communicate with other users.Most of the same information that you use to create an account or profile can be asked again when you create an ad. Any information that you include in the ad is your own responsibility. As with your profile, you should carefully consider the risks of indicating your personal information, such as address or precise location information publicly available in an ad.
- Communication: You can contact other users through the features we provide, where all the processing of communications between you and other users will be set automatically by our system.Communication between you and other users also can we submit to the appropriate authorities in the event of alleged breaches of the law.
- Games, Advertising and Promotions: We may collect personal information such as your name and contact information when you participate in a game, contest or other marketing promotions that we held or we support in our Services or the third party site.We can also process information related to the effectiveness of our advertising, including advertising what is seen and been good in our network as well as third-party sites.
- Customer Service: When you contact our customer service, we may collect personal information that is necessary to fulfill your request and contact you to follow up on things that are necessary.We also may contact you using the contact information existing account that you provide to us for the purpose. We may also collect other information about our communications with our users, for example, every petition customer service or feedback that users provide to us.
- The website and Mobile Data: We may automatically receives and records information on our server from your browser or device including IP address, the attributes of software and hardware you, the page you requested, pengindentifikasi mobile, information about application usage, and device or information other system-level.It can arise in our services, or third party services.
- Additional Information: We may also supplement the information we get legally from a business associate or a third party on the existing data we have about our users.
IP address identifiers, Cookies & Mobile
- We may collect certain information through technologies like cookies, pixels, and local storage (like on your browser or device).Cookies are small text data that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device locally.Pixels are small images that are part of the code in the web pages that do things like allow another server to measure visitor of a web page and is often used in conjunction with codes to track if and when (and on which pages) a pixel is loaded to indicate that users have to use a special screen or part of a screen.
- With the help of cookies, web server can save, for instance, preferences and settings on your computer, mobile phone or other device users are then automatically turns back on subsequent visits.Or vice versa, cookies are used, among other things, to make use of the site easier to use user so that, for example, you do not have to repeat the log-in process when you come back.Persistent cookies are on your computer for a longer time, while the session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed.
- We may allow third parties such as advertising or analytics providers to collect information using the types of technology directly on our website or from a mobile application data they collect is subject to the applicable privacy policies of those third parties.
The use of this information
- In order to provide our Services, we may use the information we collect and manage on the common objectives of the following:
- to provide customer service, including to create and manage user accounts, to resolve technical issues and to enable features;
- to adjust / regulate the offer and experience on our property or the property of third parties;
- to oversee the activities of the individual and the public, such as search keywords, content and transaction activity, and to regulate traffic on the web site;
- to contact our users, including but not limited to service issues, customer service or marketing communications that are allowed through every communication channel available;
- to carry out research initiation and conduct an analysis to develop our services; and
- We can hold the information we collect and review in our Services only as long as required to fulfill the purposes of the above business.
- We may share non-personal information specific (data that does not identify users of our individually as traffic data, links or other data) with third party service providers, a reliable partner or to researchers who have been approved to better understand what ads or services that may of interest to you, to improve the overall quality and effectiveness of our services or third party services, or to contribute to academic research that we believe have a wider social benefits.
- We do not share personal information about our users with non-affiliated third parties, unless we have specific permission from our users to do so, or in the circumstances as follows:
- We reserve the right to share that information with the competent institutions, both public and private that would allow us to fight fraud and abuse in our network, to investigate alleged violations of the law, or against other alleged violations of the provisions of Service.
- We may share personal information with the competent governmental authorities or other relevant authorities as required by applicable law.
- We do not rent or sell personal information about our users with non-affiliated third parties, unless we have specific permission from our users to do so.In terms of our business or division of our business is reorganized or sold and we transfer all or substantially all of our assets to the new owner, your personal information will be transferred to the buyer to enable the sustainability of services.
- Access, Correction and Removal: If you have created a user account or register with us, you can access, correct or delete the information you provide. You are responsible for keeping the data you provide or fit within our network remains accurate.If your account is created through an identity provider, you can also disable or change your account information through an arrangement offered by the identity provider.Information can be modified or deleted ad in section 'your ad' in our services.
- Third-party options: Certain third parties who are active in our services, such as Google Adwords among other things, gives you the ability to select, out of the data collection and use of information by them for a profit-based advertising. You can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com or http://www.networkadvertising.org to learn more about training and to carry out the selection on what kind of information can be obtained and used.
- Cookies: Most of the web browser's desktop d mobile The main (eg, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera) provides controls that allow you to restrict or block the setting of cookies on your system.As we have explained above, eliminate cookies in your browser for both first-party domain (a site that actively visit) or a third-party domains (companies other than the one you directly visit the web) may lead to decreased function in certain circumstances.
All information we collect is protected by technical means and reasonable security procedures to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized use of data. Our affiliates (companies based on control and ownership together), a trusted colleague and third party service providers have committed to managing information in accordance with our requirements for security and privacy in accordance with any applicable provisions dala m laws and regulations.
Amendment of this Policy